Year round bookings
Salcombe, holiday cottages, self catering, north sands, south sands, beach holiday, south devon, devon, salcombe holiday cottage
Sleeps 6 - 8 people (we advise 6 for comfort)
Friday to Friday booking (arrive 15.00 depart 10.00 am)
One of two stone built cottages from a 1977 barn conversion.
Nestling in the North Sands valley in Salcombe, the cottage is situated a few yards from the beach and equipped for family holiday accommodation.
The cottage consists of:
- Entrance hall with clothes hooks & WC.
- Sitting/dining room: TV (FreeSat) , DVD player, dining table, occasional tables, sofa, easy chairs & heaters.
- Kitchen: electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, breakfast table and a range of kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery.
- Landline telephone and WiFi
- Bedroom 1: 5ft wide double bed, cupboard & chest of drawers
- Bedroom 2: 1 bunk bed; total 2 x 3ft beds & cupboard
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds and 1 bunk bed; total 4 x 3ft beds & cupboards
- Bathroom: bath with shower, basin, WC, heated towel rail & airing cupboard.
Duvets, pillows, bed linen, bath mat, hand towels, tea cloths and oven gloves are provided. Tenants must bring beach towels with them. We also provide a high chair x1 & a travel cot x1 (without linen)
- Terrace with outdoor furniture
- Car parking - only 1 car; additional free parking in the lane below the terrace wall.
- BBQ area with BBQ + Shared lawn and washing line
Click on the images below for a virtual tour of the cottage.
To close an enlarged image, click on the small box in the top right-hand corner of the photo and then select another