Year round bookings
Salcombe, holiday cottages, self catering, north sands, south sands, beach holiday, south devon, devon, salcombe holiday cottage
Sleeps 6 - 8 people (we advise 6 for comfort)
Friday to Friday booking (arrive 15.00 depart 10.00 am)
A Salcombe holiday cottage built from stone as a barn conversion in 1977. Nestling in the North Sands valley, 15 minutes walk from the centre of Salcombe, the cottage is situated a few yards from the beach and equipped for family holiday accommodation.
The cottage consists of:
- Entrance hall with clothes hooks & WC.
- Sitting/dining room: TV (FreeSat), DVD player, dining table, occasional tables, sofa, easy chairs & heaters.
- Kitchen: electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and a range of kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery.
- Landline telephone and WiFi.
- Bedroom 1: 5ft wide double bed, cupboard & chest of drawers
- Bedroom 2: 1 bunk bed; total 2 x 3ft beds & chest of drawers
- Bedroom 3: 2 bunk beds; total 4 x 3ft beds, cupboard & chest of drawers
- Bathroom: bath with shower, basin, WC & heated towel rail (airing cupboard on landing).
Duvets, pillows, bed linen, bath mat, hand towels, tea cloths and oven gloves are provided. Tenants must bring beach towels with them. We also provide a travel cot x1(without linen) & high chair x1.
Exterior: - Terrace with outdoor furniture
- Car parking - only 1 car at side of cottage; additional free parking in the lane below the terrace wall.
- BBQ area with BBQ
- Shared lawn and washing line
Click on the images below for a virtual tour of the cottage.
To close an enlarged image, click on the small box in the top right-hand corner of the photo and then select another.